Here is what you need to know
1. The NSW government recently announced a 3 city plan.
2. These cities will be fully functioning cities connected by major infrastructure projects by 2056.
3. Sydney is intended to be a 30 minute city by 2056
The three agreed cities are:
1. Harbour City (Sydney CBD, Macquarie Park, Sydney Airport & Port Botany)
2. Central City (Parramatta CBD, Olympic Park, Rhodes & Parramatta River)
3. Western City (Badgerys Creek, Penrith, Campbelltown & Leppington)
This is incredibly important if you are investing. The Greater Parramatta region is fast becoming Sydney’s 2nd CBD already.
Mass-transit projects are all in planning, and can be seen on the map provided.
What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this will increase affordability and livability?
🏡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Located closer than current 'big'...
We picked it late last year, but Ipswich is still a great buy. Both core logic...