Chippendale and other surrounding suburbs are candidates for
✔️ First Home Buyers (particularly if working in the city)
– Buy new – you can obtain the first home buyers grant,
– Reduce stamp substantially or completely
– You could transition the residence to a rental in the future, and possibly lower your taxable income with the remaining depreciation
– This would see multiple advantages for a young professional
✔️ Professionals looking for a PPOR (primary place of residence)
– Increase in capital and allow use of equity for other investment. – Given the land drought around the city, suburbs within a single train stop to the city will always have a higher value.
Here is a snapshot of creating a rental investment in Chippendale
1.59.85% of population are renters (that’s double all Sydney Rate)
2. Rental stock is equivalent of Sydney’s lowest
3. Rental yield has been trending upward for many months
Purchasing in these areas allows you a flexibility to own, and easily transition to a rental in the future.
Although most units in this area have sold out, some developers still have units yet to be released. With DA laws becoming increasingly stringent in these areas, the opportunity to buy new units will rapidly decline going into 2019.
Duo has limited stock of the following units
1 bed suite – $715,000 – $730,000
1 bedroom apartment – $795,000 – $1.195mil
2 bedroom apartment – $1.41mil – $1.8mil
2 bed dual key – $1.43mil – 1.945mil
3 bedroom apartment – $2.175mil – $2.51mil
By registering your interest, you will receive full information on the opportunity. Every stage of Central Park (which Duo is one of the final stages) has sold out to date.
Inquire here: https://www.propertymarketinvestor.com.au/duo/