Full details here: https://goo.gl/wqtkuf
We’ve had a amazing response to Duo Central Park. Its very likely to sell out at the same speed of the last Central Park stages, so we suggest being prompt in registering your interest.
We’ve been asked a few times about why we like it, here are our top 5 reasons
1. Location Location. Close to public transport, close to CBD nightlife, close to Chinatown, close to CBD working, close to parks (with exercise areas). This location will never, ever not be in demand in Sydney. Its value will continue to increase
2. Strong, Sydney leading Rental Return. If you are buying this as a investment, the vacancy rate is incredibly low, and the rent is high. Its entirely realistic to expect to increase rent periodically
3. Its suited for the young investor. Many 30-35 year old’s are looking at this property as their primary residence (to take advantage of buyers grants and stamp duty concessions). This can be the base of a ongoing portfolio, and their home whilst work in the CBD. Typically, those who invest early create the largest portfolios
4. Its suited for Buy and Hold (the predominate base on investment in Australia). Sydney will always be the king of this strategy, famously moving up 43.1% over time. This will create a great base of equity for future investments
5. We strongly suggest you talk to your accountant / financial planner about using this new property to maximise depreciation. With the apartment entirely new, you will be able to use a significant depreciation schedule to create a tax efficient strategy
Full details and download brochure here: https://goo.gl/wqtkuf
🏡 Located closer than current 'big' winners
We picked it late last year, but Ipswich is still a great buy. Both core logic...