Meet Ryan Beck – 29 years old, 2.5 years investing, 9 properties!
Ryan is in many ways, a ‘typical’ young Sydney professional. Why listen to Ryan?
1. He’s incredibly well read on property
2. He’s paid $1000’s in the last years doing property courses
3. He’s studied property daily over the last few years
4. He only invest in cash positive, barring saving for his first property, has no deprecation of lifestyle (apart from the investment of his own time)
Here are the notes!
1. The number one tip is to ‘Set a goal and hold yourself accountable to it’. This becomes important as property is so diverse, you could be spending time outside your goals for no result. (Side note, Ryan’s goal is to retire at 40 via his property portfolio, so he is doubling down in his 30’s to achieve this)
2. It will take 6-12 months of education in order understand enough to set a valid goal, and decide on a strategy
3. Ryan’s number one resource was books.
3a. His number one book was ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’. Here is a video summary – https://goo.gl/f4T6sC 3b. His second book was From 0 To 130 Properties In 3.5 Years by Steve McKnight. The book is on sale here: http://bit.ly/2ioCP5y
5. Number one podcast pick: The property couch: http://thepropertycouch.com.au
What do you want more information on? Let us know how we can help.
Sydney now has the lowest listing rate for Auctions and Low Clearance Rate. ...