The Quick facts
1. Multiple property analysts are stating that Gold Coast and its surrounds are the fastest growing economies and property markets
2. Gold Coast is predicted to suffer a land shortage by late 2018
3. Land price has been sky-rocketing across the Gold Coast
4. Some areas still have appropriately priced land packages for new investors
One area to watch will be Coomera, where the second largest proposed Westfield shopping centre in QLD is likely to be completed. This suburb has excellent public transport (including trains)
Coomera also has
• $26 million Coomera Creative TAFE campus and
• the new $40 million sports and leisure complex, scheduled to be completed for the 2018 Commonwealth Games
• The $1.5 billion Coomera Town Centre (which will result in 3,300 new jobs upon completion)
If you are reviewing investments in the Gold Coast, Coomera is a excellent prospect.
🏡 Located closer than current 'big' winners
We picked it late last year, but Ipswich is still a great buy. Both core logic...