Everybody in this office has been to countless Property Seminars/workshops. From free to paid. Here are the Top Three reasons to attend
✔️ You will meet like minded people. Especially when you are starting, this is literally priceless – you need people to bounce ideas off
✔️ You will learn, something. At times, material will go over or under you. But, there is always something to learn – every time (even for experienced investors)
✔️ Its a shortcut to understanding the industry (what people do, what you could/couldn’t do yourself)
Here are things TO WATCH OUT FOR
1. Unrealistic and clearly fake claims (we make millionaires in two years)
2. Hidden fees and commissions. You will (of course) be offered products. Never, ever sign up without finding out every cost – start with fees and commissions
3. Offshore schemes. Be very very weary of someone that wants to take your money to ‘avoid tax’
We’ve been helping promote the Property Developer Workshop, where Dominique Grubisa will present on:
1. DA Uplifts (generally, buying a block, getting a DA and selling on)
2. Sub-Division (buying a large block and splitting) *this is a basis of some the PMI staff equity building*
3. Residential Unit Development (building a block of units)
These are all well used and practiced Investment strategies. They all require a high level of knowledge (and ‘tactics’ to deal with councils). If you have ever considered the above three strategies, you will be able to hear lots of opinions and ideas all within a few hours. Dominique comes from a legal background, so lots of the content is how to deal with contract, variations and likely issues. She has also been presenting for many year, with many positive testimonials.
If you want to learn more, its a good (free) opportunity to hear opinions and meet like minded people.
Melbourne – Sat 24 Feb 2018 | Glen Waverley – Sat 24 Feb 2018 | Perth – Mon 26 Feb 2018 | Adelaide – Tue 27 Feb 2018 | Brisbane – Wed 28 Feb 2018 | Sydney – Sat 3 Mar 2018 | Parramatta – Sat 3 Mar 2018
Learn here (at time of post, there was at least 5 tickets left for each) http://www.propertymarketinvestor.com.au/pdw/