Ormeau has emerged as one of the fastest growing statistical areas in Queensland, and consequently is well positioned to maximise existing and future strong levels of demand.
Register your interest
- This property presents the opportunity to invest in one of the fastest growing suburbs in one of the fastest growing cities in Australia. Sitting mid-way between the bright lights of Brisbane AND THE GLORIOUS beaches of the Gold Coast, you have the best of both worlds.
- With major public and private infrastructure investment planned or underway on the Gold Coast, Ormeau is poised to benefit from the resulting â€śeffortless advantageâ€ť and â€śvalue upliftâ€ť. Improvements in public infrastructure and new transport networks are capitalised into surrounding land values and many of the projects will have a direct positive impact upon the Northern Corridor.
- Close to home, private sector investment is dominated by the $1billion, 80,000m2 Westfield Coomera Town Centre which will deliver a retail/commercial/entertainment hub for the area. With further investment in shopping centres in Pimpama and Hope Island, thousands of jobs will be created as the Gold Coastâ€™s north morphs into a retail mecca.
- This growing area will inevitably capitalise on the continued strengthening of the south-east catchment. With the current and projected levels of population growth combined with the increasing number of commercial and retail hubs coming online, purchasing a quality built property in Ormeau represents a strategic long term investment.
- Conveniently close to all amenities, the wide range of schools, shopping, sporting and entertainment facilities in the area cater for a family orientated community. Nearby Upper Coomera is recognised as the educational hub for the Northern Corridor with schools including the large Upper Coomera College campus, Assisi Catholic College, Coomera Anglican College, Saint Stephenâ€™s College and the Coomera Kids EduCare campus.
- Strategically located close to the M1 motorway, commuting to either Brisbane or the Coast for work or play is easy, while the nearby Yatala Enterprise Area (YEA), the industrial engine room of the Gold Coast, currently has the capacity to employ 40,000 people; with the announcement of the new Empire Industrial Estate, itâ€™s about to get even bigger.
- This location is second to none, with its range of amenities and its proximity to the water, the hinterland, the city and the coast. With the feel of a rural village but the convenience of modern suburbia, this development ticks all the boxes for discerning buyers who are looking for that special something at an affordable price.